If you are trying to get rich quick then this article is simply not for you. In fact, most of my blog might not be for you. This is not a get quick rich article nor do I run a blog in that manner. I believe in persistence, hard work, work ethics, integrity, and passionate business people that want to change their world and know that it will not be easy. If I was to suggest that business is easy that would be a lie. Nothing is ever easy. A dropshipping business model is no different than any other business.
I personally love this model and know of several people that enjoy this model and are quite successful at dropshipping. Of course, not all ideas are built for success and you really need to do some research before launching your store. However, it may be easier and less risky than a full-blown investment in a product launch. As with anything, there are pros and cons. Let's discuss the pros of dropshipping and how they could change your life.
- Dropshipping allows you to not hold any inventory, greatly reducing your overhead expenses
- You can work from anywhere in the world.
- You can dropship easily on the side after your job and may even eventually be able to substitute your income and quite your job in the future.
- You can make a decent part time or full time income. Depends on how much you invest and how hard you work at it.
- Built with the right systems, dropshipping can be very scalable.
- Dropshipping allows you to get into the business of eCommerce
- The more you network the more business friends you will meet and can help you grow. I meet new people all the time because of my business's.
- You could build up a small savings with the extra monthly income.
- Dropshipping allows you to test an idea or product in the market.
- You feel like you have more control over your future by running a side business.
- Anyone with basic computer knowledge can set up a simple store.
- You don't have to handle shipping and receiving.
- Dropshipping does have lower margins but there is also less time involved on your part.
- Just imagine if you built 3 dropshipping companies that each profited you 1K-2K a month in the first year. Imagine what those business's would do in 5 years as an investment?
- There's a website program for everything to make your life easier.
- Vendors can take care of all your returns and even customer service if you do not want to support that.
- You can virtually automate everything once the site is built and preloaded with content and products.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.